Followers


Creative, Lifestyle Photography

By Chuck, Beverly and Chris Williams

Atlanta Photographer

We are a family of photographers, located in Cobb County, Georgia. Our team consists of Chuck Williams, Beverly, Chris and Katherine and each of us is passionate about capturing those special moments in your life through photography. We all play a key role in capturing memories.


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cutest Kids Contest - SUCH ADORABLE FACES!!











Wow! Our "Cutest Kid Contest" has been crazy! So far we've received over 50 entries of photos that have been submitted by parents and grandparents!

If you haven't checked out the photos, you should. All of these children are adorable....seriously...there are really some cute kiddos out there! The most unbelievable part about this to me is all the cheering on of contestants that is taking place on our facebook page under the contest gallery. These parents are REALLY SERIOUS about this...many have enlisted the help of their friends and family to vote. It's been fun to read all of the comments cheering each other on. I love the enthusiasm!

It's not too late to enter a child in our Cutest Kids Contest.....Here's are the contest rules and guidelines...

We also just posted a gallery of some of our favorite photos from our 2010 HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS....I would LOVE to see these teens and their parents/grandparents get as excited about their gallery as the parents of the little ones do.

I know there's "just something" about the excitement of being a new parent and having little ones....but I honestly have LOVED every age and every phase that my own kids have gone through. Looking back, I would tell you that every age was my favorite as my two were growing up.

When they were babies....I would have said that the infant stage was my favorite...
When they were toddlers....I would have said that I loved that age the best.
Elementary school....same thing...and on and on it goes....

Now that my two are grown, I totally LOVE about this age too. Chris is 21 and Katherine is 17 and just graduated from high school last week. I guess I can honestly say that I have loved and enjoyed them every minute of their lives. The truth is, every age is amazing and has it's own unique things to offer a parent. God blesses us each and every step of the way.

Originally, I had intended to featuring all of our Cutest Kids Contest Entry photos on our blog...but since we have over 50 entries already, I don't think my blog will even hold 50 photos in one writing! Therefore, I decided at this point, to feature a few of the photos....So, without further adieu, here are some of the photos that have the most votes so far, for our Cutest Kids Contest.

Keep the votes coming....and thanks to all of you who have voted. There are still some really cute kids that need more votes, so take a look at our facebook page and vote for all of your favorites. Only ONE vote per child....but you can vote for as many different children as you wish. Be sure to read the contest details so that you'll know the proper way to cast your vote.

And if you're a senior or a teen, or the parent of one, be sure to cheer yourselves and your friends on too in the Senior 2010 Photo Gallery that we just posted on our facebook page. You guys should be FILLED with spirit just from the sheer joy of being finished with High School and because you are moving on to bigger and better things! Congratulations to each of you and best of luck to you as you pursue new adventures in life.


* We're Booking Sessions NOW for June, July, August and September
**Infants and Children
** Families
** Teens
** Rising High School Seniors - GO CLASS OF 2011~~~
** Parties and Events
** Engagements
** Weddings
** Maternity Session
** Birth Photography Sessions

Now is a GREAT TIME TO SCHEDULE a session....We are offering UNLIMITED CLOTHING CHANGES for a limited time during your photo session, so call now to get on our calendar!


Chuck and Beverly Williams
Chuck Williams Photography
404 925-2921

Check out the NEW "THUMBS UP" Facebook sign at the bottom of this post and click the thumbs up! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment