Followers


Creative, Lifestyle Photography

By Chuck, Beverly and Chris Williams

Atlanta Photographer

We are a family of photographers, located in Cobb County, Georgia. Our team consists of Chuck Williams, Beverly, Chris and Katherine and each of us is passionate about capturing those special moments in your life through photography. We all play a key role in capturing memories.


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Always Amazed At What Can Happen In A Year's Time

Facebook just amazes me.  Lately, it seems I've been able to reconnect with so many people from my past with whom I'd lost touch.  It's been great catching back up with all of you.  I have caught back up with people that I lived next door to in neighborhoods that I lived in as a young child, during my high school years and when Chuck and I first married back in 1986.  The most fascinating thing to me is catching back up with these folks and learning about all that has happened in their lives over the years.

Facebook has also helped me develop new friends and new relationships.  My faith in people has been restored as I have met so many wonderful individuals through facebook that literally live all over the world.  I hope that one day I'll be able to see each of you in person.

On a totally different note, I've been cleaning out a little and have some cookbooks (probably 20 or 30) that I'm no longer using and would love to give them to anyone who might be interested in having some new ones.  There are lots to choose from....Lots of variety...everything from Rachel Ray, to South Beach to some Cookbooks put together from churches and local schools.  If you live nearby and are interested in any  free cookbooks, just let me know and you're welcome to choose as many as you'd like.  Here's a photo of just a few of the ones I have.  I could even make a list of them all if anyone's interested...just let me know.

UPDATE.....All of the cookbooks have found homes.  Thanks to everyone who came by and called.  We had an amazing response to them!


No comments:

Post a Comment