Followers


Creative, Lifestyle Photography

By Chuck, Beverly and Chris Williams

Atlanta Photographer

We are a family of photographers, located in Cobb County, Georgia. Our team consists of Chuck Williams, Beverly, Chris and Katherine and each of us is passionate about capturing those special moments in your life through photography. We all play a key role in capturing memories.


Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jessica desperately needs a Lung Transplant!!



Chuck Williams Photography is proud to partner with Buffalo's Southwest Cafe in Acworth, GA on a fundraising event TODAY - SAT 11/20 from 3pm to 11pm.

This benefit is to help 16 year old Jessica Henderson who has been fighting Cystic Fibrosis since she was 4 months old. Jessica
desperately needs a lung transplant and without this transplant her fight is over.

Buffalo's Southwest Cafe in Acworth is hosting this benefit TODAY!!! (SAT 11-20) to help raise money for this transplant. There will be lots of family fun including THE INCREDIBLE...
Rob the Magician, a live band, door prizes & great raffles. So come out & show some support from 3pm to 11pm
--New Lungs...New Life--Help us win this fight.
Here's what you can do....


#1 CHECK OUT THE DETAILS....
http://www.just4jess.org/
(Click on the fundraiser tab at the top)


#2 BECOME A FAN.....of Buffalo's Southwest Cafe's Facebook Page and show your support
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001346124363


#3 SEE WHAT CHUCK WILLIAMS PHOTOGRAPHY is doing to help....

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2002840/flyerBUFFALOS.png
404 925-2921


Don't miss it....TODAY (SATURDAY) FROM 3pm to 11pm!!!
* Moonwalk....Face Painting....Magician.....Door Prizes.....Food.....Live Band....Raffles, FUN, FUN, FUN --
Great FUN for Kids!!!

SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES: Atlanta Braves Pitcher Tommy Hanson & Country Music Star Nicole Davidson
__________________

REALLY IMPORTANT!!

Please help us help Jessica! Please help spread the word by sharing this with your friends via email and through Facebook to let them know about this Benefit.


Thanks everyone!!!
Chuck, Beverly, Chris and Katherine Williams
404 925-2921

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this for Jessica!!! I know how important the support of your family, neighbors and community is when struggling with something like cystic fibrosis and waiting for a lung transplant... There is naturally a huge financial consideration, which you are generously helping with -- but there is also the feeling of being helped, and loved, that keeps folks like Jessica, and so many of us going -- you give us a purpose and reason to live!!!

    Like Jessica -- I have cystic fibrosis... I've also received a gift like the one Jessica is waiting for... 10 1/2 years ago, I received two lungs from a beautiful girl from Iowa named Kari. In the month before she passed, she told her family twice how strongly she felt about organ donation -- I think of her throughout the day, every day -- I can see her smile when I close my eyes...

    And I also have friends like all of you in my life, that helped me through all of this, like you are helping Jessica...

    I hope Jessica gets what she needs soon... This breathing stuff with "real" lungs blows my freaking mind!!! I'm over 10 years out and I'm in awe every single day... I wish the same for Jessica!!! You take care of her -- I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers... Love, Steve

    Steve Ferkau
    Chicago, IL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, thanks for writing. What a wonderful gift Kari was able to give to you. I know her family is comforted in knowing that she lives through you and that you are so appreciative of her gift. We love your profile photo -- thanks so much for sharing your amazing story. May God continue to bless you!
    Beverly and Chuck

    ReplyDelete